General Natatorium Rules
- Guests must obey all pool rules and follow the directions of lifeguards and staff at all times.
- Guests must be at least 48” tall to ride the large slide and less than 48” tall to use the play structure.
- Adults may accompany small children within the play structure.
- No diving.
- No running on the pool deck.
- No dunking, sitting or standing on shoulders, rough play, or throwing objects.
- Infants and children under 4 years of age must have a parent or guardian in the water and within arm’s reach of the child while they are in the water.
- Infants and children under 4 years of age must wear a swim diaper and swim diaper liner under proper swimwear at all times in pool or water features.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Children under the age of 10 must pass a swim test to use lap lanes
- Youth 10-11 years: Can be in the natatorium alone as long as a parent or guardian is somewhere in the facility.
- Youth 12 years and older: Can be in the natatorium alone and the parent or guardian does not need to be in the facility.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool and wear proper swimwear (No Cotton).
- No outside food, drink, glass, cans, or ice chests are allowed in the swimming pool area.
- Portable music players and other electronic devices may only be used with headphones.
- No water toys and floating objects permitted in the water.
- Only Coast Guard approved lifejackets are allowed in the pools. Swimwear with
built inlifejackets may be allowed on a case by case basis at the discretion of the Natatorium staff.
- Pool rules are subject to change.
- Have fun and use the pool safely at your own risk.