Sports Field Rentals
The City of Morgan Hill has a number of sports fields available for rent to community groups. Below is information to help with the field reservation process:
- Field Rental Rates (see bottom of second page) (PDF)
- Field User Insurance Requirements (PDF)
- Park and Field Use Operating Policies and Procedures (PDF)
- Community Park Map (PDF) - fields and picnic sites marked.
- Galvan Park (PDF) - fields and picnic sites marked.
- Park Facilities
HOW TO RENT
Field reservations are allowed between 8am-10pm on fields with lights and 8am -sunset on fields without lights. Note: reservations needing access to Field Lights are charged a separate hourly rate.
Reservations are processed on a priority list - see Park and Field Policies and Procedures (PDF) for more information. Once the priority users have reserved, fields become available to reserve up to 2 months in advance but with at least 2-day notice.
Note: User may reserve 5 times per calendar year without insurance. Any user wishing to reserve 6 or more dates are required to have approved insurance on file with the City.
STATE OF CALIFORNIA HEALTH ORDER (COVID19)
- Event organizer accepts full responsibility to adhere to all and any active Health Orders set by State of California Public Health Department and Santa Clara County Public Health Department.
- Failure to do so could result in cancellation of current and future rental contracts and forfeiture of rental fees and damage deposits paid.
MAGICAL BRIDGE UPDATE
The Community Park playground is not available due to construction of the Magical Bridge playground.
SPORT TOURNAMENTS - SPECIAL EVENT PERMITS (SEP)
Reservations to host sports tournament WILL REQUIRE a Special Event Permit (SEP). A SEP has a separate flat fee. Please visit Special Event Permits for additional information.
To view availability, please visit the Facility Calendar. Select the desired park in the Facility box and select Field in the Room Type box.
Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Center
The Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Center (MHOSC) is the premier sports tournament venue in Northern California. The facility contains two full-size synthetic turf sports fields and nine grass fields. The facility hosts national and regional field sports events on a regular basis and is also available for booking by local sports groups.
Field Scheduling & Reservations
MHOSC, LLC operates and manages the Outdoor Sports Center. For field scheduling, party package information, and reservations please contact MHOSC, LLC.
- MHOSC Website
- OSC Operating Agreement (PDF)
- Outdoor Sports Center Facility Map (PDF)
- Outdoor Sports Center Building Diagram (PDF)